The High Security Digital Media Shredder
Ultrarecycle’s MAXXeGUARD is a world leading low noise high security shredder that can be deployed in an office environment with standard 13-amp power, to quickly dispose of a wide range of digital media.
- Adjustable cutting length; 1 mm to 70 mm to be fully compliant with all government and military standards & requirements.
- Destroys digital data caddies including; hard drives, SSD’s, backup tapes, USB’s, CD’s, DVD’s, floppy disks, PDA’s etc.
- Easy to operate with simple touch screen.
- Low noise for use in offices (<=55bd)
- Standard power (230 V, 50 / 60 cycles, 12 Amp)
- Clean; hardly any dust or emissions
EADMS: Level C and D in accordance with the standards of destruction of the European Association for Data Media Security.
DIN 66399: MAXXeGUARD complies to level H-5 /H-6 for Hard Disks (magnetic), to level O-5 for optical data carriers (CD, DVD..) and to level E-4 for electronic data carriers (SSD, USB, memory cards…)
DIPCOG: MAXXeGUARD is DIPCOG approved in the UK through its distributor Ultratec Limited.
NATO: MAXXeGUARD is approved for destruction of classified material level NATO Secret.
NSA: the Norwegian NSA (NSM) has approved MAXXeGUARD for destruction of classified material level TOP SECRET (NATO SECRET)